Rochingham Stars & Moon Kumfy Spring Mattress 120 x 60 cm
If you feel a spring mattress is the right choice for your baby then why not consider our ‘Kumfy Sprung Mattress’. Using deluxe open coil springs which cradle your babies body to provide a gentle, yet supportive surface for your baby to nestle in to for a dreamy sleep.
Using only the finest foams combined with open coil springs, to allow maximum air flow around your baby and to help regulate body temperature.
The cover is made from a beautiful soft quilted Bio-ticking fabric, that is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and dust mite resistant for your peace of mind.
- Inner core: is made from 100% polyurethane foam and a deluxe open coil spring unit.
- Cover fabric: is made from viscose and polypropylene with 100% polyester quilting.
- This mattress is free from PVCs and wool.
The better your baby sleeps, the better you’ll sleep. A cot or cot bed mattress should be comfortable and supportive. All of our mattresses are suitable for the feet-to-foot sleeping position recommended by health professionals and all come with a range of washable covers.
- Place your baby on their back to sleep.
- Cut smoking in pregnancy – fathers too!
- Do not let anyone smoke in the same room as your baby.
- If you are worried that your baby is unwell, seek advice promptly.
- Do not fall asleep with your baby on the sofa.
- Keep your baby’s cot in your bedroom for the ﬁrst six months.
- Do not share a bed with your baby if you or your partner are smokers, have been drinking alcohol or taking drugs or medication that makes you drowsy or excessively tired.
- The cot should be made up with blankets tucked in securely.
- Place baby in the ‘feet to foot’ position with bedding tucked in and covers no higher than the shoulders. Alternatively, an age appropriate baby sleep bag may be used.
- Do not let your baby get too hot (or too cold).
- Position a room thermometer above the cot and check the temperature from time to time.
- Ensure that the mattress is the correct size and that any gaps at the sides and ends are less than 3cm.
Hazards and Cautions
Ensure that the mattress is the correct size and that any gaps at the sides and ends are less than 3cm.